Dr. N.J. Omaboe’s Qualifications
Dr. Omaboe’s education is supportive of quality, wide-ranging care for your cat.His education is complemented by his ability to prescribe tailored diets for special-needs cats.
- Degree in Veterinary Medicine, Doctorate in Cardiomyopathy, Diagnostic Pathology Residency, and Service as Clinical Neurology Assistant, all from The University of Bern, Switzerland
- Animal Medical Center of NY training
- Abdominal and Cardiac Echography training, Remote Vet (Atlanta)
- Abdominal Echography training, Switzerland
- Diploma of Specialist for Evaluation of Dangerous Dogs, Society of Swiss Veterinarians
- Animal Behavior Training, Society of Swiss Veterinarians
- Diploma in Acupuncture and Diploma in Moxibustion, Traditional Chinese Medicine Institute of Peking
After studying at the Animal Medical Center of New York, Dr. Omaboe developed the skills necessary to administer knee and hip dysplasia surgeries with great success. His instructor, Dr. Martin De Angelis, is not only board-certified by the American College of Veterinary Surgeons, but is a universally renowned veterinary orthopedic surgeon.
Excellent status is maintained by Dr. Omaboe, in each of these fine organizations: